What matters to you matters to us.
When you choose Life Extension, you're getting the highest quality products, backed by science and formulated using only the finest ingredients. But we're more than a supplement maker — we're your partner on a journey to better health. And that means providing meaningful guidance every step of the way. We understand that investing in your health is important to you, and so our advice, insight and guidance are always available at no extra cost. When you put something in your body, you should have complete confidence you're getting the nutritional benefits your body deserves. At Life Extension, The Science of a Healthier Life® means we deliver exceptional products and real results. That's our commitment to you.
This role supports the National Sales & Key Account Manager with a variety of business initiatives that service and drive sales within retail Key Accounts and Business Development. Additionally, the Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day management of large scale retail accounts.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage assigned accounts from both a tactical, daily operational management and strategic account growth planning standpoint.
• Proactively maintain account product information sheets, customer price lists and important sales support documentation that change regularly with business dynamics.
• Create and update reports for product submissions and maintains product accuracy for assigned accounts; Assist with specified account portal data entry and management such as WERCS, 1WorldSync, RangeMe, etc.
• Call on Key Accounts as assigned to maintain and expand business.
• Assist with creating promotional programs and tools to drive growth of assigned accounts.
• Prepare specific account periodic sales reports and manage budgets as assigned.
• Provide training as needed for house accounts as assigned; provide ongoing support services as appropriate.
• Assist with strategic sales and marketing plan development to achieve sales growth.
• Track LE product updates for proper and timely communication to Key Accounts.
• Process orders, credits, and returns.
• Ensure retail stores (Key Accounts) have a proper supply of collateral such as sales flyers & tri-folds.
• Participate in biweekly sales conference calls.
• Maintain knowledge of all Life Extension products and services.
• Effectively communicate with other departments within the organization, as necessary.
• Travel as needed to, Expos and account visits.
• Regular onsite participation is an essential function of this position.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in an account management function; Retail space strongly preferred
• Demonstrated strong time management and organizational skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines; Ability to proactively resolve issues and provide team support.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proven interpersonal skills to handle sensitive situations; demonstrated ability to respond with tact and diplomacy.
• Attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel