To support Kingsburg Orchards Sales Representatives in the daily execution of business by creating and processing orders, organizing resources, assisting in making deadlines, and acting as a liaison between sales and customers.
- High School Diploma/ GED required.
- 1-2 years of experience as administrative assistant preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office and Outlook, working w/ attachments, Adobe Acrobat, and thorough knowledge of the Internet.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both external and internal contacts.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and peers.
- Ability to handle/prioritize multiple tasks and focus in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be dependable and self-motivated.
- Ability to finish tasks in a timely manner – solid time management.
- Ability to take direction.
- Have knowledge of general office machines and telephone systems
- Knowledge of Famous software preferred.
- Able to work overtime hours and Saturdays when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing and inputting orders using Famous software.
- Processing and filling orders using various online portals including iTrade, FoodLink, SPS Commerce, Retail link, etc.
- Assisting in organizing freight and transportation for shipments
- Compiling and sending support documents to customers
- Creating, formatting and updating multiple sales reports in FaceFoward and Excel.
- Thorough and consistent tracking of new and changing commodities to assist in fulfilling orders efficiently and effectively.
- Multi-tasking various projects, deadlines, and reports
- Be prepared to assist with the design and organization of marketing materials and PowerPoint presentations for sales meetings.
- Backup in assisting customers when sales reps are unavailable.
- Copy, scan and file orders and other documents
- Prepare fruit samples for customers using FedEx shipments.
- Look at fruit samples in cold storages to assist sales reps in determining quality.
- Follow up with customers and transportation carriers on trouble files, order inquiries and account receivables.
- Work strategically with sales rep to develop and grow new and existing customers.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Basic and Supplemental Life and AD&D
Yellow sections stay the same, link in between quotation marks (“”) gets replaced
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.