JiMMYBAR! is regarded as the innovation leader in "Functional & Immune" snacks and creators of "Bars with Benefits" meaning high protein-low sugar great tasting bars with Functional ingredients like immune boosting fruit, Collagen, Turmeric, Guarana Caffeine, and Keto friendly nuts. In a crowded and popular category, JiMMYBAR! has built a company that is on trend, fun, innovative and meaningful.
We're a fast-growing small family-owned business that's quickly growing and are currently seeking an experienced COO/CFO that has 10+ years in Food Manufacturing Operations including SQF protocol, who understands increasing yields, dealing with ingredient suppliers, machinery operations and providing leadership management and vision to our manufacturing team.
- Manage three revenue models: Branded, P/L and co-packing.
- Work directly with CEO to drive profitable sales to help grow the company and provide direction and support to the Leadership Team.
- Efficiently analyze sales history and gross profit trends that meet business needs and allow for reliable forecasting of future sales and company projections.
- Manage the financial department and business planning activities to ensure the organization reaches financial goals.
- Ensure the organization carries out initiatives necessary to achieve strategies targeting effectiveness and long-term business success.
Aggressive compensation and stock options.