You know data. Data architecture, data analytics, data visualization, how to build queries to get the data you need, and how to communicate the story behind the data effectively. Why not use that data know-how to help small businesses succeed? INFRA is hiring a Digital Adoption & Reporting Analyst to make our data make a difference and our platforms succeed.
INFRA is a cooperative association of more than 300 independently owned natural food retailers serving hundreds of communities in 45 states plus DC & Puerto Rico. Through collective buying power, operational support and exchange, events and education, and innovative marketing programs, we help member businesses thrive in step with their values and communities, a fast-changing industry, and the planet we share. If you are looking to use your skills to help increase the impact of a mission-driven organization, start a conversation by submitting your resume and cover letter!
A Digital Adoption & Reporting Analyst thrives within our nimble team by embracing the unknown and turning ambiguity into useful insights. In this position, you will help further INFRA’s vision of a sustainable, equitable food system by turning data into useful, easily understandable information that helps our staff make strategic decisions to help our members bring good food to communities across the country. You will also play an integral part in maximizing digital engagement with our external partners.
*This role is a part of our hybrid workforce, Minneapolis/St Paul area candidates preferred, fully remote candidates considered.
What you will own and improve:
- Engage stakeholders to determine how best to present and visualize information for business insights
- Design and build dashboards and data visualizations for internal and external purposes using diverse data sets
- Use dashboards and visualizations to effectively communicate the story behind the data
Business reporting and analytics
- Transform datasets into beneficial qualitative and quantitative reporting and analysis
- Independently and collaboratively synthesize raw data into digestible information
- Partner with stakeholders to design and develop metrics, reports, and analyses to drive key business decisions
Connect Business Intelligence (BI) strategy
- Actively engage stakeholders to gather requirements and create meaningful reporting
Data collection, conditioning, and management oversight
- Create and maintain systems and software for data extraction, transformation, load, and analysis
- Work cross-departmentally to identify, recommend, and implement more efficient data management processes
- Advise on data architecture and governance
- Define, implement, and document data collection and reporting procedures and best practices
Engagement, training, and documentation
- Collaborate with leadership and staff to ensure all employees adhere to data collection and reporting procedures and best practices
- Provide ongoing and accessible training and educational opportunities for staff
- Assist staff with digital curriculum best practices
- Inspire others by communicating benefits, leading by example, and utilizing a spirit of service approach
Analyze metrics and monitor adoption project health
- Set KPIs or metrics to monitor and improve platform adoption
- Monitor usage statistics to ensure productivity targets are met
- Identify potential obstacles, learn where productivity falters, create plans to improve adoption and productivity.
What you already know:
- Degree or certificate in business, data analytics, computer science, MIS, psychology, or equivalent experience
- Experienced with a variety of data management, analysis, and reporting methodologies, including BI
- Proficient in M365, including Azure Automation (e.g. Power Automate) preferred
- Comfortable navigating complex data systems and relationships with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication: practiced at active listening, determining root causes, flexibly communicating, and keeping everyone up to date
- A solution-oriented mindset with demonstrated professional experience balancing user requests with user needs
- How to balance innovation and where we want to go with MVP and where we’re at
What you will learn:
- How to gain a deep understanding of INFRA and driving the efficacy of data to solve business problems
- How to align INFRAs business model with data solutions that build relationships
- As this role grows and progresses, you will have the opportunity learn how to build on your Reporting Analyst skills to create insights and story-telling
- How to support and evolve BI adoption in a growing company
- How to use data within the intricacies of the food industry and understand the intersections of manufacturing, distribution, and retail
*Travel up to 5% may be required for this position.
INFRA is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We know that diversity of identities, experiences, and ways of thinking result in stronger lives for all our members and the communities we serve. Research shows that systemically excluded communities such as people of color, women, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities may be less confident in applying for positions where as little as one skill doesn’t appear to fit – we welcome your resume and encourage you to apply.
INFRA is a mission-driven organization that strongly believes in rightful living. We provide our employees with robust technology, collaboration, professional development, hybrid work options, flexible schedules, work-life balance, and time in person with our tight-knit team and members. Each of us receives a full suite of employee benefits including paid vacation and sick time; health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; a health savings account; a 401(k) retirement plan; and more.