- Establishes and maintains working relationships with appropriate category managers
Creates and executes promotional sales strategies.
- Offers consistent and persistent presentation of new items and line extensions.
- Blends vendor's advertising budget with retailer's marketing venues to generate increased sales and distribution.
- Develops sales plan for all retailers, increasing sales by achieving and exceeding goals
- Communicates with retailers and sales team in a professional and timely manner:
- Is willing and able to resolve problems with a positive attitude.
- Great attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Smart phone, computer and/or tablet
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance, as well as liability insurance
- Reliable vehicle
- Must live in the territory and be willing to travel throughout territory.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.