Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food and beverage sales agency. We represent the most disruptive and emerging food and beverage brands in the industry. We are a mission-driven team fueled by the desire to transform the retail landscape and bring healthier, cleaner, sustainable products to market. Join us on our journey of spreading good food, good vibes and impacting the world around us in a positive way. Natural Food, Good People.
Green Spoon Sales is looking for a positive, passionate, and detail-oriented Territory Manager based in Buffalo, NY or the surrounding area.
- Represent our brands in stores with merchandising: Improving the product mix, improving shelf placement, building displays, restocking inventory.
- Introduce new products from our brands to grocery retailers throughout the territory.
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with all principal clients.
- Be as knowledgeable as the principals about their product lines.
- Be proactive in supporting retailers, distributors and principals with resets, store openings and trade shows.
- Audit stores to maintain a record of new and existing placement and maintain quality communication with all retailers, distributors, principals, and Green Spoon team members.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with assigned Key Accounts and their category managers as well as Distributors (UNFI / KeHE, etc.).
- Work and build relationship with distributor reps in the territory, UNFI & KeHE specifically.
- Write turnover order filling voids, case stack deals, and new item placement.
- Update internal tracking applications on a daily basis.
- Positive attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Interest in organic food and products
- Must have reliable transportation to get store to store and carry samples
- Must own a smartphone and computer to perform duties
- Green Spoon supplies Microsoft Office Suite
- College degree preferred
- Natural food and grocery experience required
*Leadership reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities as needed to ensure alignment with overarching department goals.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Green Spoon. Due to applicant volume, regretfully we are unable to respond to all inquiries.
Full-time, salary with strong benefits package
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.