Green Spoon Sales is seeking a positive, passionate, and detail-oriented Senior Territory Manager based in Northern Ohio to represent Green Spoon and our brands in the natural food grocery stores and key accounts in the territory. This position is a hybrid field rep / account manager role.
- Represent our brands in stores with merchandising: improving the product mix, improving shelf placement, auditing promotions and price tags, building displays, restocking inventory.
- Introduce new products from our brands to grocery retailers throughout the territory.
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with all principal clients.
- Be proactive in supporting retailers, distributors and principals with resets, store openings, and trade shows.
- Audit stores to maintain a record of new and existing placement.
Manage the key accounts in Northern Ohio
- call on HQ, submit new items and promo paperwork
- Positive Attitude.
- Great Attention to Detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- split time between field & office days to manage territory
- Ability to Multi-Task.
- Experience in Organic/natural food and products required
- Access to reliable transportation to get the store to store and carry samples.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- College Degree Preferred.
- Natural food/grocery experience required
- This position is a hybrid field rep and account manager role. Mondays and Fridays will be home office days and Tues-Thur will be field days visiting stores in Northern Ohio
- Full-time, salary with strong benefits package
Job Location: Northern Ohio, Cleveland area preferred