Green Spoon Sales is an established natural food + beverage sales agency, representing the most exciting brands in CPG nationwide. We are a mission-driven team fueled by the desire to transform the retail landscape and bring healthier, cleaner, sustainable products to market. Join us on our journey of spreading good food, good vibes and impacting the world around us in a positive way. Natural Food, Good People.
The Distributor Relations Coordinator is responsible for supporting our Distributor Relations Team as well as developing the business at distributors for our brand partners. The individual must be able to meet and exceed department goals related to building the business. The Distributor Specialist provides direct oversight and management to all day-to -day business for our brands at the headquarter level. As a Coordinator, the person must be able to work interdepartmentally to resolve issues and find mutually beneficial solutions to grow the business.
- Utilize the UNFI Supplier Portal and KeHE Connect to pull and build reports using Microsoft Excel
- Create, submit, and assist with new/seasonal items, promotions, ads/inserts, product/price changes, monthly specials, certifications, Discos, etc.
- Help evaluate ROI on programming and promotions
- Help house and organize promotions, programming, Road Maps, promo planners
- Ensure all programming is submitted prior to deadlines
- Be middle person between Distributor Team and other Green Spoon departments
- Ensure all promotional calendars are aligned between Distributions Team and Promo Team
- Stay current on distributor sales/marketing vehicles and communicate new information to brands as needed
- Manage show communications by distributing and compiling exhibitor lists, customer lists, show deals, slides, and sales recaps
- Communicate to Green Spoon Team Seasonal programming, pre-order dates, distributor-specific discounts, product changes and other programs intended to drive sales
- The ideal candidate will be located in Colorado, however, can be remote
- Must have strong proficiency with all Microsoft 365 Office Applications
- Very strong proficiency with Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc)
- A college degree strongly preferred.
- Organic and natural experience preferred.
- Positive attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Interest in organic food and products
- Must own a smart phone and computer to perform duties
- Green Spoon supplies Microsoft Office Suite
*Leadership reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities as needed to ensure alignment with overarching department goals.
Full-time, salary with strong benefits package.