- Conduct daily on-site visits to retail locations within a defined territory to consultatively sell concepts such as category management, brand block sets, and quarterly business planning.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key personnel at each retail location while continuously providing product and brand education.
- Understand and present strategic and conceptual retail programs.
- Collaborate consistently with co-workers, regional team members, and management.
- Produce weekly/monthly reports and participate in regional conference calls.
- Bachelors preferred but not required
- Minimum of two (2) years outside and/or retail sales experience
- Industry and product knowledge helpful but not required
- Ability to travel 5 days a week
- Ability to multitask from remote home office
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong time management skills
- Strong revenue generating skills
- Exceptional relationship building and customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills; specifically Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and
- PowerPoint, Word, and Teams)
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.