Sales and service of Garden of Life products, programs, and services to assigned accounts within a specified territory. Candidate must be located in or near Fort Worth, TX.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Daily on-site visits to retail locations within a defined territory to consultatively sell concepts such as category management, brand block sets and quarterly business planning.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key personnel at each retail location while continuously providing product and brand education.
- Responsible for understanding and presenting strategic and conceptual retail programs.
- Consistent collaboration with co-workers, regional team members and management.
- Responsible for weekly/monthly reporting and regional conference calls.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of two (2) years outside and/or retail sales experience
- Industry and product knowledge helpful but not required
SPECIFIC OR ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- Ability to travel 5 days a week
- Ability to multitask from remote home office
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Revenue generating skills
- Exceptional relationship building and customer service skills
- Microsoft Office Suite (Office, Excel & Word)
- Proficient computer skills
Garden of Life EEO Statement:
Garden of Life LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and background, which connects the entire Garden of Life family. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, military status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.