- Assists in providing recurring internal National Accounts sales reports and analysis pertaining to revenue as directed by Executive and Sales Management.
- Assists with updating weekly/monthly reports for Sales Management to provide tracking of current sales promotions, product sell-in, product placement, and trends as identified through SPINS SATORI and Nielsen AOD.
- Assists with various monthly analytical and ad hoc report requests for Executive and Sales Management.
- Produces reports and analyzes consumer insight data derived from Numerator Insights and other additional tools.
- Assists with maintaining and updating company presentation deck templates.
- Additional related projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree (Accounting or Finance preferred) or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 2 years of directly related experience
- Familiarity with standard sales modeling concepts, practices, and procedures
- Prior consumer packaged goods experience a plus
- Strong financial and quantitative skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced Microsoft Office capability with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proven organizational skills and analytic ability
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Effective team player with strong initiative, work ethic, and ability to produce top-level work independently
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.