Represents Garden of Life, NPG Solgar, and other assigned specialty brands with sales and service of products, programs, and services to independent and key account retail locations and assigned national accounts within a specified territory.
Candidate must be located in or near Nashville, TN. This position is based in Nashville, TN and the territory encompasses TN, Central/Western KY, Northern AL, and Northwest AK.
ESSECTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conduct daily on-site visits to retail locations within a defined territory to consultatively sell concepts such as category management, brand block sets, and quarterly business planning.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key personnel at each retail location while continuously providing product and brand education.
- Understand and present strategic and conceptual retail programs.
- Collaborate consistently with co-workers, regional team members, and management.
- Produce weekly/monthly reports and participate in regional conference calls.
- Bachelors preferred but not required
- Minimum of two (2) years outside and/or retail sales experience
- Industry and product knowledge helpful but not required
SPECIFIC OR ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- Ability to travel 5 days a week
- Ability to multitask from remote home office
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong time management skills
- Strong revenue generating skills
- Exceptional relationship building and customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills; specifically Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and
- PowerPoint, Word, and Teams)
GARDEN OF LIFE EEO STATEMENT
Garden of Life LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and background, which connects the entire Garden of Life family. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, military status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Last Resume Date:
Monday, November 21, 2022 - 7:49am
Contact First Name: