Performs daily outbound and inbound sales calls via phone to retailers and practitioners within assigned territory in order to meet and/or exceed monthly sales goals. Responsible for understanding and presenting strategic retail programs and sales promotions. Required to consultatively sell products and obtain optimum shelf space/product placement through concepts such as category management and brand block sets.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Sales and service to GoL retailers and practitioners via telephone.
- Meet and/or exceed monthly sales goals by communicating promotions, new product launches, and features and benefits of products as well as production penetration expectations.
- Coordinate phone trainings with retailers to educate on GoL product line.
- Make 30-50 Outbound calls per day.
- Provide all customer service duties for assigned territory including, order entry, product returns, credit requests, marketing requests and product related questions.
- Maintain updated customer lists, escalate MAP violations and other unauthorized activity; Track and report on daily calls and performance.
- Other duties as required to assist the Inside Sales Team with achieving goals including but not limited to territory tracking, partnership requesting, and Every Day Low Pricing tracking and accountability.
- High School diploma; Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Minimum of one year inside sales and/or retail sales experience
SPECIFIC OR ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- Strong revenue generating skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Able to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams)
SPECIALIZE KNOWLEDGE, LICENSES, ETC.
- Oracle experience preferred but not required
- Background in natural products and/or health and nutrition desirable
Garden of Life EEO Statement:
Garden of Life LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and background, which connects the entire Garden of Life family. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, military status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.