Flora Inc. is currently seeking a US National Sales Manager to join their team in the Western United States.
Reporting to the President and Owner, the US National Sales Manager will develop new accounts and expand existing accounts within the United States and its territories while focusing on Mass Accounts. This individual should be capable of presenting a differentiated methodology that develops true business value for our customers and can create or provide relevant market information, sales and marketing strategies, account planning, and relationship development to drive new sales opportunities with potential and existing customers.
Duties include entering product into and managing online vendor portals; collaborating across functional departments to on-board new accounts, coordinating trade shows for the sales department, preparing monthly and other sales reports; providing quality customer service to sales staff, as well as, to Flora Inc. clients and customers.
- Revenue Growth (40%): Execute channel vision, strategies and initiatives to support the achievement of all assigned team targets through profitable and sustainable revenue growth. Ultimately responsible for delivering on a set sales plan and development of a strong pipeline for future business.
- Customer Focus (35%): Develop a plan to accompany Sales Team to visit our customers. Continuously work to enhance the customer experience by identifying opportunities for improvements in service and satisfaction levels and dealing with customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Coaching & Development (15%): Conduct regular coaching of Sales Team members to support achievement of all revenue targets. Through these sessions, opportunities for improvement will be identified and addressed through individual development plans. Participate in various events, such as, Sales/Product Training and Trade Shows, etc.
- Leadership (10%): Lead by example and create a collaborative team environment that rewards, recognizes and celebrates successes.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales management experience preferably within the Natural Health Supplement industry (preferred but not necessary)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach/mentor a highly performing sales team
- Proven ability to support the strategic direction and execute the sales plan to drive business
- Ability to influence others to ensure support for revenue and customer initiatives
- Ability to focus on multiple tasks and deadlines, and effectively prioritize and manage them
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across functional departments
- Experience in business or financial data analytics and portal administration
- Experience managing large complex projects
- Understanding business processes and articulating value andROI
- Valid State-Issued Driver’s License
- Experience in Grocery / Pharmacy sales
Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field of study or 5 years’ related combination of experience and education in lieu of degree.
Training and Skills:
To perform this job successfully, and individual should have knowledge of email, spreadsheets and word processing software.
Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret general reports or instructions. Ability to effectively present information concisely and respond to questions from various internal and external groups. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
- Long periods of sitting and standing
- Working with a computer
- Requires flexibility of schedule as needed
- May require evening or weekend work
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to type or handle and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to walk or stand.
The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 lbs.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use critical thinking, data analysis and mathematical skills. The employee is also required to use interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Analytical Skills
- Business Acumen
- Relationship Building