- Bilingual in Korean and English required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Data entry and initial analysis skills
- Mandatory computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet)
- Multi- task oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to set effective priorities and implement decisions to meet operational deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Probation: 3 months
Working Hours: Mon – Fri (8AM-5PM)
Vacations: Offered per company policy
Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision
Retirement Pension: 401K
Other: Lunch provided
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.