A little about DrTung’s®: We are inspired by nature's intelligence and ancient wisdom to create more effective, innovative, and extraordinary oral care products that are essential to one’s health & beauty routine and which contribute to enhanced health and well-being.
We are seeking a data-driven, detail-oriented Marketing Analyst Wizard with exceptional analytical, systems and presentation skills - who also loves working collaboratively with a team.
- Manage and maintain access to customer and syndicated portals and extract, analyze, and prepare marketing and sales data.
- Utilize sales reports, portal information, and MCB reports from distributors and key retailers to measure performance of sales and promotions activities, and critically assess results against marketing and sales objectives.
- Create and generate reports that provide insights into our customer demographics and buying behavior.
- Identify and evaluate trends for our brand and products in response to promotional activity.
- Track new line extensions and new product launches and assist with creating sales forecasts for promotions and new placements.
- Work collaboratively with the team to obtain and share knowledge, as well as support the team to understand, navigate, and use reports.
- Manage and maintain our internal marketing and sales information databases, images, pricelists, forms, store locator and other marketing resources.
- Bachelor’s degree - or equivalent qualification - in marketing management and analytics.
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing-related and data-analysis experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power BI, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook – as well as experience with shared, cloud-based corporate servers.
- Knowledge using distributor, retailer, and syndicated data portals such as SPINS, GS1, 1WorldSynch, IX-One, Range-Me, and MCB reports.
- Experience with QuickBooks Enterprise (or equivalent), shopping cart reporting, Sales Force.
- Comfortable presenting to small and large audiences.
- Knowledge and interest in the natural products/brands and retail landscape is a plus.
Annual package $65,000 to $72,000
Last Resume Date:
Friday, May 19, 2023 - 9:13am
Contact First Name: