The Wellness Center for Research & Education. Inc. (WCRE) in business since 1994 is a leader in the natural product industry and services health providers and health food stores with product development and education. We are seeking an experienced AA with top notch skills who has worked as an AA in the natural products industry. You will be working directly with the CEO and owner and would find a great home, and great opportunities working with WCRE. We are looking for a happy, positive, and experienced person who understands our industry.
An Administrative Assistant responsibility include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Wellness Center for Research & Education, Inc;
- Proven admin or assistant experience with accurate reference - at least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, with a very high level of accuracy.
- STRONG COMPUTER SKILLS: experience with Microsoft Office Suite, emailing, PDF, cutting, pasting, editing Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. You have the ability and experience to analyze CSV and Excel files.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including quality typing.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- College degree preferred
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Professionalism and Problem Solving
- Supply Management and Inventory Control
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Familiar with a variety of natural products industry’s practices and procedures.
Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication, as follows.
- Customer Support: answer and direct phone calls, provide information by answering questions and requests, provide general ONLINE support to customers and employees.
- Connect with Social Media support.
- Writing: you will help write enewsletters, and product white sheets, write letters and emails book conference calls, reply to email, telephone, or in-office appointments with the CEO.
- Scheduling: Organize and schedule meetings and appointments on Zoom, MSW Meetings, Google Meetings. Manage staff appointments.
- Book travel arrangements: hotels, taxies, couriers,
- You can be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Helping to maintain contact lists, communicate on behalf of executives, schedule meetings and more.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Reporting: assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports, Submit and reconcile expense reports, prepare and monitor invoices
- Knowledge and learning: maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Office management: Coordinate office procedures, develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
- Starting wage depends on experience, and would be approximately $40,000 per year to $55,000 per year to start, with an income in compensation yearly If you can meet all the criteria on this job description.
- This position is a 1099 Virtual position.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.