Dirty Hands, LLC is building a team of regionally based sales managers to develop and establish our growth services business unit. Dirty Hands Growth Services will provide brands with customized sales and distribution management aimed to accelerate strategic growth within the Natural and Organic Retail Space.
The Territory Sales Manager role is responsible for driving growth for a portfolio of brands by identifying and selling into key natural retailers, developing and maintaining strategic relationships, creating and overseeing tools to proactively manage brand development and execution, and leveraging analytics and data to support product presentation.
Ideal candidates will have existing relationships with assigned natural, specialty and independent retailers as well as an intimate working knowledge of UNFI / Kehe and other regionally based distribution companies. Successful candidates will be analytical, organized, and proactive communicators.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regional sales - driving growth for a portfolio of brands in your designated region in the natural, specialty and independent retail channel.
- Build and nurture relationships with national and regional retailers.
- Present new items and lead successful product launches, create programming that drives success for the retailer and grows share and profitability for our partners.
- Maintain an annual reset calendar for each retailer so that reviews can be coordinated in a timely manner.
- Maintain detailed sales tracking tools so that status notes are up to date for each client.
- Maintain a distribution tracking tool to know which products are available through which distributors.
- Maintain a promo tracking tool to know when distributor/ retailer promotions will occur.
- Maintain a drop box file management system so clients have 24/7 visibility to the progress we make.
- Participate in monthly client meetings and give updates on agreed KPl's.
- Attend trade shows I table tops and meetings to support the growth of clients.
- 5 to 7 years of sales experience working for a national broker or CPG with experience I existing relationships in the natural channel.
- Demonstrated established relationships at assigned accounts.
- Results driven -a demonstrated record of success developing and exceeding annual sales objectives The ability to manage multiple competing priorities while delivering results.
- Best in class organization and communication skills .
- Excellent verbal and written communication with people at all backgrounds and organizational levels. Ability to extrapolate selling stories. from syndicated data and develop compelling sales presentations Excellent customer service, presentation, and active listening skills.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including some weekends.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 60% locally and 40% overnight as needed.
- Computer skills including MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to our business, industry, and/or market changes.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.