Independent brokerage team serving the southwest states in the explosive natural product industry! We proudly provide sales, marketing, merchandising, and educational support for our brand partners.
Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience working in or supporting a brand in a retail store environment.
Regular Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a route of scheduled of store visits and calls for every customer in the listed territory.
- Management of product displays, support of required and targeted merchandising standards, and management of product rotation.
- Occasionally place or install banners, posters, other POS materials such as flags, shelf talkers etc in the store when needed and approved.
- Work with store contact to recommend optimal shelf placement for all products, perform store audits, interact regularly with all store staffs to keep them informed about product and brand education and updates.
- Distribute information regarding new items and promotional push campaigns, provide any required brand reports and maintain regular use of team workspace app for customer management and project completion.
- Always try to devise sales strategies to attract more customers to the brands and products we support, and report regularly to field sales team manager.
- Keep sales materials neat, organized and on hand for all store visits.
- Regular communication management including, and text and email is also required.