We are a "boutique" small brokerage in the Mid-Atlantic US, specializing in supplements with some hba and other items. We are a small team so it's much like a family. Our principal has been in the industry for decades, we are well respected and represent only the finest brands in the industry. The company itself has been in existence in some form since 1990.
We are looking to find a great fit for our company to help us not only service our accounts but take our company to the next level. We prefer a passionate and high-energy individual with proven high sales growth with current/ former brands. Experience is not necessary but very helpful, as current retailer relationships are very important. This position will have occasional overnights and may require some longer hours worked, it includes standing and/or sitting in a vehicle.
Responsibilities include retailer meetings for new item presentations, promotional planning and product education for retailers. Timely new item launches are a critical part of this position so organizational skills are a must. Setting up merchandising displays and point of purchase materials. Some demoing of product at events and managing demo event staff.
In addition to any of the qualifications above the applicant should have excellent selling skills, professionalism, follow-through, organizational skills, excellent problem solver, and be computer savvy including good knowledge of Outlook and Excel. Social media experience is also a plus! This position is well suited for a road warrior with most working days spent in the field. Occasional weekends will be required. Some overnights are required. Good transportation and driving record are a must.
- Minimum of three (3) years account management experience within the natural products industry preferred, with proven results
- Organized with great time management skills, responsible, self-motivated, passionate about our purpose with high energy
- Effective negotiator and selling skills
- Proficient computer skills including Excel, good social media experience a plus
- Able to stand for several hours straight and be in a vehicle for hours per day
- Able to work some weekends and have a flexible schedule for occasional early morning start times and late evening events.
This position is an independent contractor (1099). The position will have a monthly draw based on territory sales, actual commissions paid quarterly over the draw (high earning potential). No benefits offered. Please contact us for more information about the position and the brands we represent.