We are Fast Growing, Eco Friendly Manufacturer and Retailer of Natural Paper Products.
We are currently accepting resumes for the positions of National Sales Manager / VP Sales in Los Angeles, CA preferred, remote also accepted.
The National Sales Manager is responsible for business development and end to end sales management for consumer products. Prospecting, negotiating, acquiring and closing agreements with large customers. They will develop and implement sales strategies, establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts, liaise with marketing and product development departments to ensure brand consistency.
We’re looking for someone who is fluent in the business practices of large retailers who also has:
- Experience in the Natural Products category
- Experience with large retailers, i.e. Walmart, Target, Kroger, etc. a plus
- Must possess vast experience in Sales, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Customer Service, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships.
- Must be self starter, Energetic, Motivated and Driven
- Five years experience in retail business
- Must have knowledge of all customer buying opportunities within related categories.
- Experienced in major retailer business operations, i.e. Walmart, Target, Kroeger, etc…
- Expertise in business development, experienced with sales process from presentation through shipment
- Experience with financial sales planning, margin calculations, P & L statements
- Expertise in reasonable programming allowances in the natural products category Understanding of promotions (TPR's, line drives)
- Fluent understanding of retail distributors, broker and buyer relationships
- Knowledge of natural product and paper goods categories a plus
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have previous stable and verifiable work/career history
- Must be resourceful, able to find ways to get the job done, accomplish goals and objectives
- Must be well organized with the capabilities of juggling several projects at once while paying attention to detail
- Travel Required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)