- Plans, organizes, directs, and controls all operating activities for all segments of operations and supply chain - purchasing, inventory management, co-packers and co-manufacturers management, and demand planning.
- Responsible for the performance of all production activities and all support functions including quality and facilities management.
- Responsible for inventory, raw and finished goods to meet order schedules - ensuring required service level goals are achieved.
- Responsible for coordinating regular meetings with Sales and Sourcing team to review MRP, new orders, existing orders and inventory levels.
- Conduct capacity requirement planning that ensures proper utilization of systems, people, equipment and space.
- Manage overseas logistics for importation. Ensure that all physical aspects of the co-packers & co-manufacturers’ operations and facilities are maintained in an efficient, environmentally friendly and food safe manner.
- Coordinate the creation of all systems and processes to ensure all are documented and being followed – specifically the planning and order processes.
- Direct and monitor the accomplishment of production and inventory plan goals consistent with established operating procedures. Implement a continuous improvement plan and culture to ensure the company has the capability to meet all business requirements and objectives competitively – especially focused on PPR (purchase price reduction).
- Manage all QA requirements.
- Responsible for all Carrington Farms facilities, co-packers, vendors, co-manufacturers & third party warehouses.
Manage all inventory.
- Finished goods inventory.
- Co-packer & co-manufacturer raw materials & finished goods.
- Minimize & eliminate slow moving inventory.
Coordinate all orders.
- Run Oversee regular meetings with Sales & Demand Planner to review prospective orders, new products, existing orders and order production and delivery dates.
- Formalize the private label bid and pricing processes.
Manage all logistics and sourcing.
- Responsible for overseeing all overseas logistics for goods importation.
- Develop and implement sourcing/buying program.
Manage all production resources.
- Oversee demand planning and MRP.
- Meet order timeline.
- Ensure proper materials are on hand for production.
- Maintain formal production schedule.
- Maintain control of planned outputs, budgets spending, labor efficiency, material efficiency and human utilization.
- Review performance against operating plans and quotations – create standard costs.
- Presents monthly reports on performance as requested by the CEO.
- Along with the CEO reviews and approves all major Operations projects – including capital expenditures, co-packers changes, co-manufacturers changes, raw material substitutions.
- Interfaces with all segments of management responsible for plans, policy, or action. Ensures completion and or QA compliance whatever is required.
- Assumes other activities and projects from time to time as directed by the CEO.
- Ensures all responsibility, authority & accountability of direct subordinates are defined & understood.
Last Resume Date:
Wednesday, March 29, 2023 - 12:34am
Contact First Name: