Boost Oxygen is a pioneer and the world-wide leader in the portable oxygen industry. Boost Oxygen was founded in 2007 with a clear vision - to provide easy and immediate access to healthy, natural, non-prescription supplemental oxygen to people who want to experience the benefits for their healthy lifestyle. Our growth is fueled by individuals who share our passion for health. Currently, we have an opening for a Sales Assistant in the Rocky Mountain Office.
The Sales Assistant will directly report to Rocky Mountain Regional Manager. Permanent home/remote office. Must reside in the Front Range/Denver/Boulder area. The Sales Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support for the Rocky Mountain Region, not limited to: General admin support, cultivating new and current customer relationships, account transitions through the sales pipeline and customer service.
- Accomplishes the department and organization mission by completing related results as
- Maintains customer databases by inputting and updating account information.
- Resolves order issues by investigating data and history and notifying manager and customers.
- Provides product and pricing information by clarifying customer requests, selecting appropriate
- information, forwarding information, and answering questions.
- Prospects for new accounts through qualified cold calls and leads, via in-person, phone and
- email correspondence.
- Arranges samples and collateral by entering requests, arranging shipments, and notifying
- Prepares sales documents and reports.
- Provides merchandising assistance.
- Occasionally delivers product to customers.
- Tracks expenses for reimbursement.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in product and industry educational opportunities.
- Represents the company at select tradeshows/events.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.