Bluebonnet Nutrition Corp., one of the most respected and award-winning companies in the Dietary Supplement Industry has a unique opportunity for an in-store staff sales trainer! This training and sales opportunity will be based in the greater Denver metro area and covers the states of Colorado and Utah as well as So. Wyoming and W. Kansas.
Candidate Qualifications will include:
- Experience in the natural products industry with a heavy emphasis on supplement knowledge.
- A Sales Personality with the ability to identify and open new retail opportunities.
- The ability to expand new product placements at existing independent retail stores.
- A disciplined self-starter that enjoys “teaching” and working with people.
- The ability to work and be effective with PowerPoint presentations and other sales aids in training store staffs on the attributes of Bluebonnet products as well as the benefits that the consumers and retailers receive.
- The ability to travel overnight in the extended territory.
If you are motivated to be successful, embrace challenges and have a desire to represent the PREMIUM Supplement Line in the Health Food Industry, then this opportunity could be for you!
Still family-owned after 30 years, Bluebonnet offers:
- a very competitive salary and performance bonuses.
- car and phone allowances, and paid travel-related expenses.
- an excellent Medical Benefits package is included.
All qualified applicants should apply and submit your resume.
For more information visit us at www.bluebonnetnutrition.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.