We are looking for a skilled, observant Botanist who is passionate and self-driven to help us keep our company competitive and innovative. Seeking someone with ambition to gain experience in the Industrial Sales of Bulk Raw Materials to the Spice Seasoning/Botanical Industries. If you are passionate and have the drive to exceed, join us and put your greatest talents to work.
- Botanist who has experienced in plant sciences and be able to macroscopic and microscopic of the plant species.
- Prepare identification packages for all in-coming botanical ingredients
- Utilizes advanced knowledge and training in method/process verification.
- Applies skills to develop a series of more complex procedures or experiments or performs technical tasks requiring a significant degree of competence, knowledge, skill, and training.
- Utilizes knowledge of a wide variety of processes to work on diversified tasks, including but not limited to technical and administrative aspects of the business.
- Creates, coordinates, and maintains work schedules, projects, instruments, facilities, and documentation while exercising independent judgement.
- Prepares simple quotations or proposals.
- Ensures compliance to cGMP, GLP and laboratory safety practices.
- Experience in Botanical identification and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in any field of life sciences
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a laboratory environment. Prior management experience in an industrial setting preferred.
§ Must possess advanced understanding of laboratory equipment, understand cGMP’s and GLPs; must work in a safe and efficient manner; excellent attention to detail; good verbal and written communication skills
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.