The Territory Representative is responsible for achieving sales objectives within their unique targeted group of customers by promoting, managing, and growing the Atrium Innovations brands for Pure Encapsulations and Douglas Laboratories as well as prospecting new customer opportunities.
We are looking for a professional candidate with documented success as an inside sales professional, but also has in-person field experience that can play a fundamental role in developing relationships, achieving sales and activity targets as well as new customer acquisition.
This is not a typical sales job! At Atrium, we build relationships with our customers. We strive to bring them the very best experience and provide them with an exceptional product. Sales is the face of our company to our customers. You will be an integral part in elevating our brand and company further.
*Due to the current environment, this role is a remote Territory Representative position, with the ability to travel in the field as needed. Our goal is to expand this role into a fulltime Outside Sales position in the future as the climate improves in the Los Angeles, CA area.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Effective engagement and relationship building skills with territory targets
- Utilize product knowledge and effective selling skills to influence targeted customers and prospects
- Achieve sales and activity targets as set by the company
- Analyze territory information to optimize calls and maximize program
- Travel within territory as needed and as directed to meet with customers.
- Participate and represent Atrium Innovations in industry conventions, seminars and/or other educational events as needed
- Effective time management, business planning and administrative skills discipline
- Understand and enter all required information into CRM, ensuring data integrity
- Minimum of 2 years of inside sales/field sales experience and overachieving quotas
- Strong phone presence
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Ability to function independently as well as within a team environment
- Strong listening and in-person presentation skills
- Excellent persuasive verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, results driven with performance accountability
- Exhibits professional behavior
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel as needed
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.