At Acosta, we work with major consumer brands (CPG). Our Business Managers increase the market share of the brands we represent in an established market. We are company of exceptional people who take pride in the clients and customers we represent and no day is ever the same!
We provide our client and customers the tools needed to deliver solutions and achieve their goals with merchandising, assortment, pricing, and shelf positioning. These initiatives result in maximizing market share.
We are seeking self-motivated professionals who can create these solutions and have the ability to:
- Coordinate clients' market visits and key account calls.
- Communicate clients' priorities to Retail Sales Organization to deliver in-store presence and business objectives.
- Manage and participate in the development, design and presentation of Acosta introduction to new clients.
- Provide feedback on the effectiveness of our clients' strategies, selling programs, and initiatives.
- Maintain current account distribution information.
- Provide feedback on how to build organizational capacity and improve our business.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- A proven track-record in sales; preferably with a food broker or national company.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, presentation, negotiation, and sales skills.
- Must have the ability to analyze sales and marketing information needed to make effective sales presentations.
- Must be proficient in a variety of software packages used to support the sales function.
- Must be willing to travel.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Every day, Acosta influences the purchase of more brands, more often, across more channels, than anyone else.
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.