Wellmore Holdings is growing! We are strengthening and building our Sales and Marketing teams to support our brands which include Great Lakes Wellness, a line of collagen and other wellness products, Ultima Replenisher functional beverage mix-ins and Jade Leaf Matcha teas. We offer a full benefits package, 401k, Employee Referral program and an employee discount on all brands.
We are hiring a Social Media Manager to develop strategies for two of our brands, Jade Leaf and FGO. The social media strategies will heighten awareness/affinity, grow communities, support retailer initiatives and drive traffic to websites – ultimately increasing sales. The Manager is responsible for managing the creation and implementation of compelling content for social media programs across both brands.
This is an incredibly unique opportunity to help further evolve a rapidly growing Jade Leaf brand into its next phase of massive growth AND be part of the catalyst crew to create a social program from the ground up to expand FGO into new consumer channels.
- Serve as our social lead, developing (in partnership with Marketing Director) and executing best-in-class social strategy and with goals to increase follower growth, enhance engagement and improve organic social traffic to the website
- Create, maintain and communicate content calendar including pre-planning for each quarter and actual content created a month ahead.
- Manage the content creation and publishing for all social media channels (Instagram, FB, YouTube, LinkedIn, Tok-tok, Pinterest, etc.), including ongoing/daily posts, social campaigns, and consumer engagement.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Stay current on new social media tools, best practices, competitive activity, and other social media leaders to best leverage trends relevant to our brands.
- Content development – ability to create posts as well as source, brief and direct external content creators.
- Develop, measure and analyze KPI’s (audience growth, audience profile, audience engagement, content reach, engagement by content type, leads, response rate and quality, and negative feedback; Consistently review data and refine our social strategy for optimal results.
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization; partner with internal team to plan the development of optimized content to achieve KPIs.
- Community management on social media platforms, including responding to customer service-related DMs and funneling inquiries to the proper channels.
- Lead and manage relationships between brand ambassadors, affiliates, and influencers and establish new pertinent relationships to grow these programs.
- Create, implement and manage cross promotions, giveaways and other collaborations with influencers and brand partners.
- Orchestrate and manage brand collaborations with the intention of reaching new audiences and expanding our community.
Required Education and Experience
- 3+ years of experience managing and executing social media strategies in brand or agency environment, preferably within food/beverage industry.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- In depth knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Tok-tok, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other social media best practices.
- Proven track record of success in former or current roles.
- Hands on experience in content management and excellent copywriting skills.
- Content Development skills: Proficient in Canva, Adobe creative suite, photography and video skills + editing capabilities.
- Knowledge and familiarity with social media and influencer platforms and tools.
- Passionate about health and wellness.
- Great interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Team oriented, reliable, fast learner, flexible and adaptable.
- Efficiency in multi-tasking, a high degree of organization, and ability to prioritize.
- Forward thinking mindset with the ability to plan ahead.
- Confident in relationship building.
- Self-sufficient, takes initiative.
- Growth minded and innovative thinker.
- A highly strategic and analytical thinker
- Experience managing influencers and affiliate programs