Stream2Sea is a dynamic, fast-growing personal-care company committed to making a difference. We are adventurers: we are scuba divers, white-water rafters, trail blazers & kayakers. We are fly fishers, tree huggers, water babies & sun worshippers. We live near reefs, streams, lakes & oceans. We are scientists, chemists, environmentalists & passionate individuals…and we are looking to add a dynamic, experienced inside sales executive to our team. We know that together we can do better! Learn more: www.stream2sea.com.
Primary Job Duties:
The ideal candidate is a passionate and driven sales professional who will play a fundamental role in helping us to achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate is comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with multi-channel partners, generating interest, educating, qualifying prospects and closing sales. Impeccable communication skills are a must.
- Source new wholesale opportunities through provided lead follow-up as well as outbound cold calls and emails
- Assess customer needs and requirements
- Achieve monthly goals
- Research accounts, identify decision makers and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Communicate the brand ethos, mission and products effectively
- Work seamlessly with external sales team members assigned to ensure outstanding customer service and satisfaction
- Provide weekly progress reports and pipeline to Sales Management
- Represent Stream2Sea in a positive and professional manner
- Additional work as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years Customer Service and outbound sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of CRM platforms
- Must be proficient in MS office
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders
- Multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Be creative and innovative and passionate
- This can be a remote position
- Candidate should be experienced with working independently at remote/home office
- The position is a full-time (40 hr week, Monday – Friday) position, but does allow for a flexible work schedule.
- Salary is commensurate with experience, and is commission driven. A reasonable base will be offered, with self motivated potential for significant income.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.