PureFit Inc. is seeking an International Sales Manager, with experience specific to the food CPG grocery industry. The role of this individual is to develop and manage new retail and wholesale accounts outside of the United States. International Sales Manager is responsible for prospecting and developing new markets outside of the United States. Currently, PureFit exports to about 20 countries.
This role is in Tustin, CA, we are unable to offer this position as remote.
PureFit is an innovative protein food company that inspires both consumers and retailers with their products and programs. A candidate for this position must be well-organized and goal-driven with the willingness to penetrate the competitive landscape in grocery, health food stores, and other large grocery retailers. PureFit has 3 lines of protein based products, including protein bar, protein pastas, and protein granola. Candidate will be responsible for representing all PureFit product lines.
- Manage existing international distributors and retailers that already carry our products.
- Present all PureFit products internationally, primarily to new distributors and retailers to increase PureFit distribution internationally.
- Work closely with the US Department of Commerce, WUSATA, and other international trade organizations to identify and prospect new markets.
- Identify key trade shows to participate in.
- Assist customers in registering PureFit in their country to be legally imported.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in export sales, preferably in food, beverage or supplements.
- Experience in international food registration.
- Experience in legalization of documents needed to legally import PureFit into foreign countries
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suites to include Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Proven experience in sales and new business development.
- Proficiency in promotional and marketing trade spend management, budgeting and analysis.
- Proficiency in virtual presentations to include Zoom, Microsoft Teams and other web-based conferencing.
- Ability to travel internationally
- Valid driver’s license without restrictions and proof of current vehicle insurance.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Be a goal-driven individual who loves to win!
What We Offer
- Full Time position
- Paid vacation or pay in lieu of vacation time; if desired
- 9 paid national holidays
- Company-issued phone allowance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Casual work environment
- Health, dental, and vision coverage available
- Growth opportunities for those interested in advancing their career with PureFit
PureFit was founded in 2001 with the expressed interest in making the highest quality protein bars in the world. We are proud to say we are the first gluten-free protein bar to penetrate the market. We are the first ever protein bar on Amazon. We now export to over 20 countries, and we plan to launch more products in the near future.