About Us: Pacific Coast Naturals (PCN) is a well-established natural products brokerage in Southern California. With nearly 30 years of experience, we specialize in representing high-quality, best-selling natural product manufacturers. Our portfolio caters to health food stores, natural pharmacies, beauty suppliers, and distributors.
Role Overview: We are seeking an independent sales representative of integrity to join our team.
The ideal candidate will cover the Central Coast Corridor and the Valley; from Paso Robles to Chino, including Bakersfield, Lancaster, Santa Barbara, Thousand Oaks, Glendale, and Pasadena.
- Regularly engage with and educate assigned stores about our product offerings
- Introduce new products and educate personnel in vitamin and HABA (Health and Beauty Aids) departments
- Perform vendor audits as needed
- Coordinate and execute promotions with key accounts and independent retailers
- Participate in store resets and merchandizing store sets
- Weekly report of field activities and assigned tasks
- Residency within the designated territory
- Small to medium home office space to hold zoom meetings and able to receive packages
- Reliable vehicle for travel with clean driving record and proof of insurance
- Ability to follow directives while being a self-starter and multitasker
- Proficiency in computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint), Google Docs, spreadsheet management, and data entry
- Outside sales experience within the natural products industry
- Benefits: This position offers a compensation package comprising base pay, commission, reflecting our commitment to your success and growth.
If you have a strong work ethic and a passion for natural products, we invite you to join our team and contribute to our continued success.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you'd be a great fit for this role.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.