Here at Ortho Molecular Products opportunity begins on day one. This pivotal role involves managing and growing an existing team of highly trained Account Executives. This role will be responsible for accomplishing organizational revenue goals by both motivating performance in each team member, as well as leveraging their own sales experience to drive high level opportunities in the Health Care/Functional Medicine space. Our mission is that we lead by detailing and delivering evidence-based natural solutions with excellence… Because efficacy matters. We believe in providing true value for our customers and ensuring that Ortho Molecular Products team members are empowered.
* Medical Regional Sales Managers must live within or be willing to relocate to Washington, DC to be considered for this opportunity.
A Day in the Life of a Medical Regional Sales Manager:
- Medical Regional Sales Managers must live within or be willing to relocate to Washington, DC to be considered for this opportunity
- Accomplish Regional Sales Objectives.
- Aid in the development and growth of high-level accounts managed by Account Executives.
- Provide direction and input on Regional Sales strategies.
- Assist in the implementation of Marketing objectives as they relate to the Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. Regional sales team.
- Assist in the pre-opening of target territories in the Region.
- Provide strategic input on new rep additions/locations.
- Participate in recruitment for Account Executives.
- Participate in implementation of the sales training program for new Region Account Executives.
- Assist Region Account Executives in problem solving and opportunity management.
- Provide ongoing communication and accountability for Account Executives.
- Maintain and provide accurate, timely communication to Regional Manager and VP/Sales regarding Regional activity and status.
What we're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree or corresponding years of medical sales experience
- At least 4-5 years of selling experience.
- * Consultative Selling experience is a plus
- Proven record of building a successful territory as an Account Executive
- Strong understanding/passion for health, wellness, and functional medicine
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle competing priorities and multiple objectives
- Positive attitude and strong customer service drive
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- This position requires significant travel
Why Join our Team:
- Competitive Compensation plus Commission
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with Employer Match
- Employee Referral Program Incentives
- Wellness Program & Reimbursements
- Free Monthly Products
- Employee Discount Program
- Opportunity for Growth
- And much more!
About Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements with over 30 years of stability and growth. We work exclusively with licensed health care practitioners, helping them transform the practice of medicine through implementing lifestyle medicine and nutrition with their patients.
Ortho Molecular Products honors the service of our military veterans and understands how that service translates to a successful career. Your discipline, strategic thinking and commitment to excellence make you an extraordinary candidate for a career at our organization. We believe our mission driven mindset and company values will align with you and your experiences. We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply.