What to Expect:
As an Inside Sales Account Executive for Physician’s Strength, you will be responsible for contacting healthcare professionals with a focus on growing sales for the Physician’s Strength product line and distribution programs. You will focus on learning more about each practice, its needs and counseling practitioners with recommendations to optimize their patient care. The ability to learn and communicate medical concepts is a must, and you must be comfortable in consultative selling.
What You Will Contribute:
- A Bachelor’s degree or corresponding years of experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with customer- focused orientation.
- Successful experience in telesales, prospecting, and developing new business opportunities.
- At least two (2) years of selling experience.
- Cold calling is required, must be VERY comfortable with that.
- Great organizational skills and ability to work autonomously.
- A positive attitude and strong customer service drive.
- The ability to handle competing priorities and multiple objectives.
- A passion for health, wellness, and nutrition.
- Problem-solving skills are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets and exceeds monthly and quarterly sales productivity, revenue targets, sales, and unit growth, and other performance metrics assigned
- Develops and executes strategic Quarterly Business Sales Plans to achieve and exceed sales goals and deliverables within an assigned customer base.
- Understands the key performance targets and develops a strategy to meet and exceed all metrics within the assigned customer base.
- Qualifies and nurtures leads (self-generated, marketing campaigns, digital/social media, etc.).
- Performs exemplary client relationship building and client retention skills.
- Maintains accurate date and reporting in the Customer Relations Management database.
- Manages inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, assigned tasks, and assigned leads to nurture and capture sales revenues.
- Some travel maybe required.
Location: Lake Forest, IL or Remotely for the right candidate