We’re North American Herb and Spice, and we capture the power of nature in all our supplements. You get it to the max: full-spectrum and whole food with the genetic imprint that only nature provides. It’s the divine intelligence—the ultimate source of healing. That’s what makes us unique—sun-charged ingredients growing on raw wild earth, untouched by humans. Then, based on extensive research we combine these ingredients to create the synergy and potency you need for optimal health.
We have an immediate opening for a Graphic Designer to join our team in Lake Forest, IL.
The role will consist in developing conceptual designs for product labeling, creating product packaging for multiple brands, and managing website artwork. As the ideal candidate, you will have a strong experience in designing standup pouches for the nutritional supplement industry and possess a blend of brand identity, print, packaging, and digital design skills. This includes POP and point of purchase. You will also have strong skills in QuarkExpress and Adobe Photoshop, working knowledge of managing website content, and knowledgeable in healthy and organic foods. You must have great communication skills and ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment under strict deadlines. You will be led by a strong sense of integrity, honesty and team spirit on the workplace.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Min 3 to 5 years of experience in graphic design with a focus on packaging, as evidenced in your book.
- A college degree in graphic design, art, advertising or in a related field.
- Expertise in QuarkExpress, Adobe Photoshop, and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT).
- Experience working in design agency or in-house creative department.
- Able to manage time effectively, follow creative workflow, and meet timelines for production.
- Experience in the food/supplement Industry is a plus and understanding of trends in healthy and organic foods is ideal.
- Exceptional typography, composition, color-theory, and design skills.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a sincere team spirit.
The company will offer a competitive wage according to the applicant’s experience and benefits including paid time off & holidays. Since we are a fast-growing company, tremendous career opportunities will come up soon and allow our candidate to rapidly take on new responsibilities.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.