Welcome to KOR Shots––the line of organic wellness juice shots designed to keep your body healthy and functioning at its very best!
Interested in joining a dynamic team of wellness enthusiasts? We’re looking for a SoCal/ LA Area Sales Manager who can bring the vision of our brand to life in stores. As a member of the KOR team, you’ll be joining our mission of making sure each and every one of our shots delivers a dose of cold-pressed happiness to our customers.
The KOR Shots LA Area Sales Manager is responsible for maximizing our sales in the LA area by fostering strong relationships with our retail partners. We’re looking for an ambitious self-starter who has a proven track record of accomplishing their sales goals. This role requires you to be personal, professional and happy to hop in the car and merchandise multiple stores in a day.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Merchandise product at shelf, to include stocking product, building displays, and helping with resets as needed.
- Foster strong, long lasting customer relationships with key retail partners in the Natural Channel.
- Implement local sales plans and strategies to meet regional sales goals.
- Oversee and optimize retail execution through our distributors, brokers, merchandising companies, and anyone taken on to support this function.
- Achieve growth targets and meet daily account visit requirements.
- Use sales skills to gain new placements and increase points of distribution.
- Seek out new and creative opportunities to increase market presence.
- Keep in close communication with KOR leadership and provide daily updates of key field activities.
- Complete a visit recap form for each store visit or field activity completed.
The KOR Shots LA Area Sales Manager will be expected to spend time as follows:
- Up to 100% of your time will be utilized driving to and visiting accounts.
- Overnight travel might be required.
- Travel to other regions might be required regularly.
- Attendance of trade shows/ events might be required.
To qualify for this position, you are required to have:
- A track record of learning, growth and taking on new challenges and responsibilities.
- A strong selling and influencing skill set.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience in the CPG world and Natural Channel.
- The flexibility to start work early or finish late, any day of the week as required.
- The ability to adapt to change with little or no notice, potentially frequently, reflecting the immediate needs of the business.
- Submit a cover letter with your resume
- You must live in Los Angeles or within 10 Miles of Downtown Los Angeles
- You may be required to perform any other duties by leadership.
- You must have a smartphone capable of running current applications available for use during work hours
- You must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- You must have a registered, insured, and dependable vehicle for use during work hours.
- You are required to drive to and from accounts continuously.
- You must be physically able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- You must be physically able to work on your feet for the duration of your workday.