We are a growing, dynamic and innovative Contract Sales Partner (a better version of the broker model) with growth opportunities for the right candidates. iLevel is the newest and fastest growing national brokerage firm reinventing an outdated broker model in a way that has brands excited to work with us.
We are expanding and looking for an additional Key account Manager to handle sales at key supermarket accounts on the east coast. Preferred locations are major cities close to an airport.
Our cutting edge Contract Sales Partner model is redefining classic brokerage, providing a more focused high tech service to our clients. This division is growing quickly, and we are adding team members to help represent brands nationally.
Our brands represent a cross section of all categories including natural and organic foods, supplements, health and beauty care.
If you have broker experience and are tired of the mundane then you need to send us a resume. We foster a team environment and encourage a creative, problem solving attitude to generate success for our brands.
You will be required to call on major retailers in the east.
- Presenting and selling new items into major chains including both grocery and wellness to increase distribution and sales for our brands.
- Identifying and managing the category review process for multiple categories.
- Communicating, coordinating and submitting promotional plans to support brand success.
- Maintaining consistent contact and relationships with category managers and buyers.
- Corresponding with manufacturers and retailers in a timely and professional manner and be able to work independently while maintaining your own schedule.
- Maintaining all iLevel Brands account management and reporting systems.
- Displaying professionalism in presentation and written communication.
- You love interacting with people and sales is your thing.
- You have 6-10 years of progressive experience in sales positions within the CGP industry.
- You are a self-starter with a positive attitude and work well as part of a team.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of a growing company.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You must have a valid driver's license and must be able to drive for extended periods of time.
- Must be available for overnight travel as needed.
- Expertise in computer software such as Excel and PowerPoint and simple online apps is very important and you must be proficient with this type of technology.
- Must be able to work some nights and holidays.
- Previous work in the Natural Foods Industry preferred. This can be retail, manufacturing, broker, or distributor experience.
- Prior experience owning a major customer is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary depending on experience. All travel expenses are covered. After 60 days you will be eligible to join our health insurance plan.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.