iLevel Brands is seeking an Executive Vice President Sales – Key Account Team.
The EVP of the key account team is responsible for creating, launching, and growing an organizational culture that attracts and retains the best available talent and unleashes them to identify, cultivate, and execute client strategies that deliver remarkable growth. The EVP deeply understands the sales agency business model, strategic choices, and opportunities that will profitably grow both client and iLevel Key account businesses. This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. The EVP will be one of the top five leaders of the organization and will have a significant influence on the strategy and growth of iLevel Brands.
This role is a rare opportunity to leverage the legacy, capabilities, and infrastructure of an award-winning organization and lead the expansion into rapidly growing markets.
- Cast vision, set the tone, and set expectations for talent and culture development of the Key account team.
- Champion the role of the Key account team within iLevel Brands and ensure the connection between corporate functions and the Key account team is strong and consistent.
- Own the design and evolution of the business model, team structure, and implementation of critical processes.
- Set a clear strategy for new business development and portfolio optimization.
- Identify, engage, and close new client opportunities in line with stated portfolio objectives.
- Set financial objectives that meet the company's strategic choices.
- Communicate progress/updates with clarity and consistency.
- Retain clients by leading as a strategic advisor, and retail guide, during key strategy, planning, and innovation sessions with critical client teams.
- Influence client marketing investments to ensure strong ROI in the Key account landscape using the highest ROI available vehicles.
- Develop strategic thought leadership as a skill set within the team.
- Maintain an expert level knowledge base of the omni-channel operations, strategy, and priorities of natural product brands.
- Develop and maintain key executive relationships at all client organizations.
- Serve on the company executive leadership team.
- Engage in activities that allow for the identification of future strategic changes and market shifts before they happen.
- 10+ years of Consumer-Packaged Goods industry leadership experience including significant experience selling brands to supermarkets.
- Must have 5+ years in a leadership role at a sales agency or natural products brokerage firm with experience in a reorganizational process that significantly improved sales team performance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Retail/CPG industry and continuous learning in our changing marketplace.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire and lead a team of experts to deliver clear strategy alignment and remarkable growth in the marketplace.
- Advanced experience in developing and delivering selling stories that turn insights into winning plans and influence decisions of key stakeholders.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills & high emotional intelligence.
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel as necessary.
We offer a competitive base salary + performance bonus compensation and a total benefits package.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.