iLevel Brands is expanding and we are looking for a distributor support specialist with expertise in modifying and submitting all types of distributor and retailer paperwork (NIF, promotions, etc.)
About iLevel Brands:
We are a growing, dynamic and innovative Contract Sales Partner (a better version of the broker model) with growth opportunities for the right candidates.
Our cutting-edge Contract Sales Partner model is redefining classic brokerage, providing a more focused high tech service to our clients. Our Business Support Team is growing quickly, and we are adding team members to help provide support to the sales team with a focus on west coast retailers and distributors.
Our brands represent a cross section of all categories including natural and organic foods, supplements, health and beauty care.
If you have broker experience and are tired of the mundane then you need to send us a resume. We foster a team environment and encourage a creative, problem-solving attitude to generate success for our brands.
Successful candidate qualifications:
This position will be responsible for assisting our sales and distributor support teams with data submissions. The ability to develop and grow distributor relationships is required. Understanding the various marketing programs necessary to gain placement and grow sales at both retailers and distributors is preferred. A list of common job duties is shown below.
- Complete and submit distributor new vendor paperwork and new item forms
- Submit vendor deals to distributor partners
- Support all retail sales teams
- Provide support for retailer specific online systems
- Work with distributors to acquire marketing program information and forms
- Evaluate distributor programs and assist vendors in developing marketing plans to achieve their sales goals
- Develop relationships with all distributors and attend meetings as necessary
- Take part in occasional store visits as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Enthusiastic, goal oriented, team player
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Above average organizational skills
- Experience making sales calls
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Works well under pressure, able to multitask
- Requires minimal supervision
We offer a competitive salary depending on experience. All travel expenses are covered. After 60 days, you will be eligible to join our health insurance plan.
Base location: Any
We appreciate you applying!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.