Green Spoon is looking to add another Whole Foods Market Global Key Account Manager to join our team, based in Austin, TX. This person will work with our brands and our WFM Global team to prepare promo and new item paperwork, manage category review schedules and prepare for in-person meetings.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with Whole Foods Global and their category managers as well as Distributor contacts (UNFI)
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with all principals assigned to as the primary point of contact. Address concerns and resolve issues.
- Work with the team to continuously improve effectiveness and productivity.
- Be proactive in recommending ways to increase sales for principals.
- Develop and recommend strategic /sound promotional plans for key principals
- Be aware and report on efforts by competitors of our principals: new items, new pricing, new packaging, etc.
- Collaborate with leadership team to generate ideas for growing our Principals’ business and make suggestions for improvement. Includes strategic discussion on handling Supermarket/ Conventional business as convergence of two channels continues.
- Collaborate with leadership team to think of ways to continuously improve ourselves, our service to our principals, and the well-being of our team member
- Present and receive buyer approvals for new lines/SKUs at Whole Foods
- Secure in-person and phone meetings for our principles
- Submit appropriate new item and promotional paperwork in a timely and organized fashion
- Update Green Spoon SharePoint with submissions, calendars, forms, etc.
- Secure prime placement in planograms for our brands
- Help buyers manage categories and operations
- Identify and develop new market opportunities & new brands to represent
- Attend retailer meetings with principals and collaborate on all paperwork and reporting in preparation for meetings
- Recap meetings and send recaps to both retailer and principal
- Manage and oversee category review calendars that pertain to your principals
- Design, implement and submit promotional strategy for principals
- Review and collect portal and velocity data for principals
- Report and document progress and opportunities to principals
This is a full-time, salary position with full benefits & bonus potential.
Whole Foods experience strongly preferred.Key Account management experience preferred. BA strongly preferred.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.