Global Healing Center is a leading manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of healthy living products, specializing in cleansing and detoxification.
Our mission: create and market the best products possible, help as many people as we can through education, and provide customers with solutions to live a healthy lifestyle. Check us out at www.globalhealing.com if you are truly interested in working with us.
We are seeking a Wholesale Account Specialist (Contract) - Part-Time - 20 hours per week responsible for helping wholesale customers on the phone, by email, or in person with all of their ordering, shipping, and account needs.
- Making and receiving phone calls and emails to and from wholesale accounts
- Placing wholesale orders and creating invoices
- Introducing new products to wholesale accounts
- Providing necessary information for shipment/fulfillment
- Upselling, cross-selling, offering samples
- Responding to wholesale emails, resolving customer issues and shipping issues
- Data entry and data management via Pipedrive CRM, QuickBooks and Shopify
- Updating account information in Pipedrive, Shopify, and Quickbooks.
- Attending daily, weekly and monthly meetings
- Occasionally attend marketing events such as conferences including on weekends
- Provides product education to customers
- Resolve customer concerns via phone and email
- Identifies and assesses the customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Goes the extra mile to engage and satisfy customers;
- Ensures proper customer satisfaction is being delivered at all times;
- Coordinates with fulfillment and Quality Control Department to facilitate Domestic and International orders
- Previous customer service or inside/outside sales experience or experience as an account representative, manufacturers representative, or wholesale representative.
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing, by phone, or in person
- Possesses a willingness to learn
- Customer orientated with the ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Knowledge of natural health industry
- Actively embraces healthy living;
Employees in this position should possess the following qualities; accuracy, attention to detail, creativity, dependability, excited attitude, great phone customer service skills, organization, responsiveness, sales skills, ability to work well alone and with others