- Develops, implements, and reviews international sales standard operating procedures for Nestrade, international customers, and Distribution teams. Coordinates and supports execution of business plans for Nestrade and international customers, including but not limited to new product launches, business initiatives, assortment and pricing, and category reviews. Proactively identifies bottlenecks in the distribution process and makes recommendations to the business for improvements. Collaborates with Supply Chain (Operations/Demand Planning), Product Development, Marketing, Finance, IT, Customer Service, Regulatory, and Quality departments to understand current processes and modify or adapt to support International requirements. Enforces international procedures to ensure compliance and efficiency.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to provide perspective and advocate for assigned customers to ensure international requirements are met throughout all stages of product development and supply chain processes. Supports the International Team to plan, manage, and drive sales and distribution productivity.
- Schedules and actively participates in forecast review meetings with Nestrade and international customers; identifies supply challenges and makes recommendations, compiles customer demand planning and projection data for Supply Chain team, and proposes replenishment orders as required.
- Generates KPI dashboard and monitors KPI performance of Nestrade and international customers on a consistent basis. Maintains customer contracts, records, trackers, and other documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years sales operations experience
- Nutritional and/or health-positive consumer products experience preferred
- Strong organizational, communication, teamwork and strategic planning skills
- Advanced MS Office capability with strong Excel skills; must be proficient using Vlookup, Index/Match, IF, and advanced Count/Sum/Average functions
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work cross-functionally
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.