It’s an operations manager's job to make sure an organization is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients and may also include sales management reporting.
We are seeking an operations & sales consultant who has a broad role with varied responsibilities, but generally it includes monitoring and analyzing the current system of production or provision, and working out a strategy for improving if necessary.
By managing day-to-day activities, analyzing statistics, and reading and writing reports, operations managers play a vital role in any company.
Operations managers also must interact with other team members, including managers of different areas of the organization, presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management as well as training and supervising new employees and tracking and measuring staff performance.
Duties and Responsibilities - Operations
- Managing accountability of staff and contract manufacturers. Ensuring delegation of duties to the right employees.
- Oversea Amazon IT staff, social media, newsletter schedule and website IT staff.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout. Collecting reports from fulfillment warehouse and check shipping fees weekly by carrier. Attending all meetings including at 3PL fulfillment/warehouse facility.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets to manage costs and implement strict budgetary controls.
- Manage all the daily operations including virtual connections for online meetings.
- Managing quality assurance programs.
Duties and Responsibilities - Sales
- Knowledge of products
- Collect sales staff reporting and their management.
- Handle and negotiate sales of private label sales.
- Experience with sales and marketing thru Range me and Hubba
- Give a daily progress report to the board and CEO.
- Help develop marketing and timeline for our “You Tube” Channel, Radio Show and TV show, Speaking engagements.
- Increase the efficiency of the office and the sales department.
- Help the CEO make plans for future business ventures.
Education Required for the Position of Director of Operations
- A master's degree in business administration would be a plus.
- Knowledge of the latest market conditions
- Analysis/computer program competency.
- Full-time: $50M to $60M per year, depending on experience.
- Opportunity to increase salary in one-year by meeting and exceeding goals.
- Promotion to Vice President available in 2-years if you meet and exceed set goals.
- Profit Sharing and Bonus available if revenues are increased revenue due to your work efforts.
You will need to know products in a few weeks to make a projection of future sales after receiving information on current advertising and future advertising.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.