We are looking for a passionate, high-energy individual to join our team! We specialize in the sale, marketing and education of vitamins and supplements. The Sales Representative role is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, self-motivated person.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining current retailer relationships/sales as well as building new ones. Meeting with retailers for new product presentation, promotional planning and product education. Scheduling and attending face to face sales meetings as well a love for talking on the phone. This position is best suited for a road warrior with most working days spent in the field.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage in natural conversation.
- Capability to connect with individuals at all levels.
- Organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
- Following up with customers in a timely manner.
- Persistence and strength to overcome buyer objections.
- Proven successful track record in sales is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Reliable transportation.
- Account management experience.
- Effective negotiating and selling skills.
This is an independent contractor position (1099). The position will have a monthly draw based on territory sales; actual commissions paid quarterly over the draw (high earning potential). No benefits offered. Please contact us for more information about the position and brands we represent.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.