Bubbletree Naturals provides sales coverage for the most sustainable, healthiest, mission-driven companies in the natural products industry. We make the world a better place by putting sustainable, healthy products on the natural foods retailer's shelves and into the consumer's shopping baskets. Bubbletree is a fun, challenging, socially-responsible, collaborative environment that encourages professional development and advancement.
A Bubbletree Roots Rep is responsible for field sales and account management at key natural channel retailers in their assigned territory.
Key Skills, Competencies and Attributes:
- Organization skills
- Interpersonal effectiveness and willingness to meet new people
- Personal initiative
- Positive attitude
- Basic proficiency in current technology
- Strong work ethic
- Motivated by team and individual accomplishment
Job requirements include:
- Ability to work remotely
- A working vehicle and active drivers license
- Flexible hours and willingness to complete some over night assignments
- Must live in the Dallas / Fort Worth metropolitan area.
Role responsibilities include:
- Visiting 3-6 natural foods stores per day 4 days per week with 1 day in the office
- Attending and actively participating in conference calls, trainings, and discussions
- Working diligently towards completing assigned sales and merchandising goals
- Timely communication with supervisor, accounts and brand clients
- Merchandising body care, supplements, and general merchandise in natural foods stores
- Taking pictures in stores, tracking progress towards goals, and completing audits and reports
Bubbletree Naturals is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Bubbletree Naturals makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.