Are you an out-going, friendly, self-starting salesperson looking for an opportunity to make a difference?
Do you want to join a trusted and respected company that makes products that positively impact the daily lives of customers?
Join our team and be part of a growing natural health and supplement company that you will proudly represent.
Apricot Power has been in the industry for 23 years, and we have everything you need to successfully and easily earn the trust of customers and sell our products. We need you to help us achieve our goals in 2023.
We are looking for an energetic salesperson with prior experience working as a sales representative in the natural health or food markets. The Sales Representative is responsible for executing activities to support strategic channels. This role includes but is not limited to generating sales leads, promoting products, and completing sales transactions, but also to expand the brand into more channels, engaging in trade shows and/or store Demos.
Your job will consist of calling leads, prospecting for new leads, building relationships, winning new accounts, cultivating more sales from current accounts, and educating our retail partners.
- Build and manage your prospecting pipeline of new accounts through our company's extensive database, prospect target accounts, references, and trade shows.
- Present, promote, and educate accounts on why to buy Apricot Power products using compelling language with existing and prospective customers.
- Provide feedback and ideas for how to improve sales within various channels.
- Attention to detail, be able to think quickly on your feet and improvise appropriately when needed.
- Maintain an organized and up-to-date sales funnel to provide accurate, reliable reports and forecasts.
- Focus on meeting and surpassing monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and milestones.
- Attend trade shows and demo events as needed (Currently 5/year).
- Report directly to the General Manager.
- Thorough understanding of the sales & marketing process as well as proficiency in sales practices.
- Experience selling supplements and natural products to health professionals and natural product stores is a plus.
- Strong sales skills and self-motivated.
- Passionate about health and wellness.
- Willing and able to travel to tradeshows.
- Highly organized with good follow-up.
- Creative problem solver.
- Willing to learn and grow as a member of our team.
Salary: $35-$42K/yr with a commission structure, and bonus opportunities
Specifics: Full-time, Monday to Friday
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.