Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP is a globally recognized leader in the fields of natural health, Ayurveda, and sports medicine. He is the creator of LifeSpa.com, the leading Ayurvedic health and wellness resource on the web with 10M+ views on YouTube and 130k+ newsletter subscribers. LifeSpa.com is evolving the way Ayurveda is understood around the world, with thousands of articles and videos joining ancient wisdom with modern science.
Dr. John is the former Director of Player Development for the New Jersey Nets NBA team, author of 7 health books including his newest Amazon bestseller Eat Wheat, a repeat guest on the Dr. Oz show, and newly released Yoga Journal video course Ayurveda 201 on Ayurvedic Psychology. He directs LifeSpa Ayurvedic Clinic, the 2013 Holistic Wellness Center of the Year in Boulder, CO.
We are a close knit team of committed and devoted office staff who are eager to welcome a new member. We pride ourselves in creating a supportive team environment where we feel inspired about our contribution to LifeSpa’s mission and values, which are:
- We provide the empowering knowledge of alternative health to the masses.
- We work as a team toward common goals with a spirit of respect, cooperation and collaboration.
- We encourage creativity, change and innovation without fear or failure.
- We practice harmony in our interactions with each other and our clients, resources and environment.
- We take the initiative to grow personally, professionally and for LifeSpa as a whole.