We are an innovative natural products company employing our team of radical thinkers and cutting-edge machinery to deliver products that stand above the rest. We do the heavy lifting, so all our clients have to worry about is sales!
Yellow Emperor is an inclusive, equitable, and diverse work environment. We welcome all teammates equally, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability.
Our campus is located near Bertelsen Nature Park and the historic West Eugene Wetlands.
Completely renovated in 2021, our offices pair classic, industrial style with modern functionality. With our knowledgeable staff and state-of-the-art Production facility, we exceed standard expectations of quality and care in order to best serve our clients, employees, and the community.
This position is just as dynamic as our company. Here are some things that a person in this role will be trained to do in a typical day:
- Research and Development of new products
- Formulation of liquid vitamin products and other dietary supplements
- Maintaining an understanding of our manufacturing capabilities
- Development and analysis of statistical data and specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products and raw materials
- Sampling and testing of raw materials
- Testing and approval of in-process and finished-product materials
- Interpretation and analysis of test results conducted by 3rd party laboratories
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a scientific discipline OR at least 3 years of formulating experience
- Knowledge and experience in organoleptic analysis
- Knowledge and ability to determine best testing methods and protocols for different materials
- Ability to handle multiple, rapidly changing priorities
- Independent, proactive, extremely detail-oriented, organized and able to multitask
- Results-driven and oriented toward accomplishment of team and organizational goals
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while remaining productive at all times
- Must be able to work in a team environment and possess team-based problem-solving skills
- Microscopy training preferred
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday