The Naturally Informed program is designed to keep suppliers, brands and retailers informed on developments in the natural products industry so that they can make better business decisions and inform consumers about the opportunities, challenges and issues surrounding consuming these types of products. Here you’ll find high caliber content from virtual events, webinars, articles, white papers and sponsor materials that is provocative, colorful, engaging and illuminating – all the way from the science of supplements to the truth about sustainability, regenerative agriculture and clean label to true industry leadership.
The Naturally Informed Virtual Event Lead serves as the main project lead for the Naturally Informed Virtual Events which are powered by WholeFoods Magazine and Trust Transparency Center (TTC). This is a part-time, hourly role with the heaviest work taking place the week before and week of each event. This role reports to TTC and will work with members of both companies. This is a 1099 position that could lead to ongoing project work or to full-time employment.
- Lead all event production activities utilizing prepared templates
- Lead speaker management including obtaining all materials (bios, social, presentations) and running training sessions, collaborating with editorial advisors –i.e., make sure they know how to access the system (approx. 18-20 speakers)
- Work with sponsors to obtain their assets (logos, videos, social, downloadable materials, book a meeting information)
- Co-ordinate delivery of speaker and sponsor materials to all team members
- Prepare Schedule and Run of Show, administer sponsor materials, run of show notices in chats
- Serve as production director both event days (i.e., manage speakers getting on, monitoring for cameras on/off, helping trouble-shoot any technical difficulties, etc.)
Manage registration including reporting to the team at least weekly
- Assign registrants to demographic groups post event
- Edit recordings as required
- Manage Zoom breakout sessions
- Manage happy hour activities
- Prepare first draft of sponsor program results Sponsor ROI decks)
- Manage registration form(s)
- Update website with schedule, speaker, sponsor information
- Prepare and load recorded sessions to Naturally Informed YouTube channel
- Prepare website for on demand viewing
- Create social media posts to promote the event including live and on-demand
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Strong technical skills
Experience with Zoom or alternative meeting platform, Microsoft Office required
Adobe Creative Suite and Wordpress experience preferred
Well organized and able to provide high quality work 100% of the time
An interest in learning about virtual events technologies and services
Integrity, creativity, high standards, persistence, transparency and achievement oriented
Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
Sense of urgency to provide a rapid response to customer requests
Strong communication skills
Ability to collaborate effectively
Understanding of project management fundamentals
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.