Vital Planet formulates the highest quality and most comprehensive probiotics and supplements available for both humans and our pets. Founded by natural health expert Brenda Watson, Vital Planet is a leader in natural digestive care solutions. Brenda has been teaching that “good health starts in the gut” for decades through her NY Times best-selling books and national PBS television specials. We continue to educate and help people and their pets improve their health naturally. Join our fast growing team today!
Perform daily outbound and inbound B2B sales and relationship via telephone to retailers within assigned territory to meet and/or exceed monthly sales goals. Responsible for understanding and presenting strategic retail programs and sales promotions. Consultative, relationship-based selling. This is not a hard sell position.
- Sales and service to Vital Planet retailers and practitioners via telephone.
- Meet and/or exceed monthly sales goals by communicating promotions, new product launches, and features and benefits of products.
- Coordinate phone trainings with retailers to educate on Vital Planet product line
- Make 50+ Outbound calls per day
- Provide all customer service duties for assigned territory including, order entry, product returns, credit requests, marketing requests and product related questions.
- Maintain updated customer lists; track and report on daily calls and performance as required
- Other duties as required to assist the Inside Sales Team with achieving goals including database management and goal tracking.
- High School Diploma (Some college coursework preferred)
- Minimum of one year inside sales and/or retail sales experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Intermediate computer skills
- Background in Natural Product industry or organic health and nutrition a plus
Salary Range: Guaranteed salary plus commission with strong year over year growth
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: In office
Pay: $40,000+ per year
Healthcare benefits available after 60 days of employment (medical, dental & vision)
Vital Planet has implemented many internal procedures to ensure our staff is safe. Our safety guidelines are even above and beyond what the CDC requires.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.