We are looking for a highly organized, driven, and personable sales professional to increase sales and grow the business. The ideal candidate exhibits exceptional communication skills and exemplary character and has the ability to oversee office operations and to adapt to the changing needs of the business. This is a full-time salaried position in Ithaca, reporting to the Vice President of Operations. Compensation is comprised of salary (based on qualifications) and uncapped sales commission.
Based in downtown Ithaca for 26 years, Blue Light, Inc. is a trusted provider of Chinese medicinal herbs to healthcare professionals across the US and beyond. Thanks to the exceptional quality and efficacy of our line of over 500 herbal products, our company has grown steadily and consistently. Now, we are entering a new phase of growth. We’re expanding our business to serve a wide range of global health and wellness companies so more people can benefit from the power of herbs.
- Work with the owners to define and meet quarterly objectives
- Become master of the sales operations process, including inbound and outbound sales, and eventually adding customer care, fulfillment, and warehouse operations.
- Proactively identify and overcome bottlenecks, using creative problem solving and software automation tools where appropriate
- Develop new sales pipelines, and close and manage key accounts
- Manage customer relationship management software for multiple markets
- Optimize the performance of your team of three reports and maintain constant communications with remote colleagues
- Maintain records according to company standard operating procedures
What we're looking for:
- Positive outlook and exemplary character
- A history of excellence in professional sales
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- A college degree and strong references
- Fluency with CRM and other cloud-based software is a plus
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.